FWsim Pro is a fireworks simulation
and show design
software, designed for
fireworks companies and semiprofessional pyrotechnicians. It offers 3D graphics
, an easy-to-use show designer
, and a powerful effects editor
. Learn more...
The newest version of Galaxis Composer has a special import preset for FWsim Pro, which matches the file format of that XLS file.
Please note that for Galaxis, module and channel numbers are not exported and have to be assigned manually using the Galaxis software.
Please follow these steps:
- Create a new show or open an existing one.
- Under the “Export” tab on the right, select the Galaxis system.
- Click “Export” -> “Galaxis” and select a filename.
- Open the Galaxis Pyrotec Composer.
- Click “File” -> “Import Script”. An import window will pop up.
- In the import window, select “Presets” -> “FWsim (.xls)” from the menu. If you are prompted whether to use the column assignments, select “Yes”. If you don’t see an FWsim option, please make sure you use the latest version of Pyrotec Composer.
- Select “File” -> “Open Excel Sheet”, and select the .xls file that FWsim created.
- Click “Confirm” (the button on the bottom left). The imported data will now be visible in the main window.
- Assign modules and channels, and transfer the show to your system.