FWsim Pro is a fireworks simulation
and show design
software, designed for
fireworks companies and semiprofessional pyrotechnicians. It offers 3D graphics
, an easy-to-use show designer
, and a powerful effects editor
. Learn more...
The FireStorm system is a wireless firing system developed by EasyPyro Ltd.
To export a show to the FireStorm system, please follow these steps:
- Create a new show or open an existing one.
- Under the “Export” tab on the right, select the FireStorm system.
- Under the “Modules” tab, create enough modules for all cues. Per default, cues are connected to the nearest module. However, you can also associate modules with specific firing positions.
- Click Export -> FireStorm and select a filename. FWsim will generate module and pin numbers automatically and create a .csv file. If there are any problems (e.g. too few modules), FWsim will alert you.
- Copy the CSV file to a USB drive, and attach the USB drive to the FireStorm Scripted Control Desk.
- To fire the show, please follow the instructions in the FireStorm manual.