FWsim Pro is a fireworks simulation
and show design
software, designed for
fireworks companies and sstrongiprofessional pyrotechnicians. It offers 3D graphics
, an easy-to-use show designer
, and a powerful effects editor
. Learn more...
Please make sure you install the latest Cobra firmware before exporting. In firmware versions from April 2013 and later, Cobra supports firing unlimited channels at the same time. Please visit CobraFiringSystems.com to upgrade your firmware.
Please follow these steps:
- Create a new show or open an existing one.
- Open the “Export” tab on the right. If you’re using Cobra firmware v4.0, select “Cobra v4”. For earlier firmware versions, select “Cobra”.
- Under the “Modules” tab, create enough modules for all cues. Per default, cues are connected to the nearest module. However, you can also associate modules with specific firing positions.
- Click Export -> Cobra and select a filename. FWsim will generate module and pin numbers automatically and create a .csv file. If there are any problems (e.g. too few modules), FWsim will alert you.
- You can now transfer this .csv file to your system.