FWsim Pro is a fireworks simulation
and show design
software, designed for
fireworks companies and semiprofessional pyrotechnicians. It offers 3D graphics
, an easy-to-use show designer
, and a powerful effects editor
. Learn more...
RFRemotech is a Chinese company based in Guangzhou Science Town, which was founded in 2004 and specializes in products in the field of radio frequency remote control and mechanical and electrical control. The company sells its products under the RFRemotech and Cootimer brands all over the world.
In the field of ignition systems, systems for hobby fireworkers and pyrotechnicians are offered under RFRemotech, although a significant proportion of the products offered are aimed more at firework enthusiasts. Thus, the well-known systems AlphaFire, OmegaFire and the MB32 and MS32 systems with small handheld remote controls represent popular, programmable solutions for hobby fireworks enthusiasts.
Visit [RFRemotech] (https://www.rfremotech.com/) to get a more detailed insight.
How to use FWsim with RFRemotech
Please follow these steps:
- Create a new show or open an existing one.
- Select the RFRemotech System for this show by navigating to the “Export” tab on the right.
- Under the “Modules” tab, create enough modules for all cues. Per default, cues are connected to the nearest module. However, you can also associate modules with specific firing positions.
- Click Export -> RFRemotech and select a filename. FWsim will generate module and pin numbers automatically and create a .fir file. If there are any problems (e.g. too few modules), FWsim will alert you.
- Save the .CSV File for import into the RFRemotech Software.