FWsim Pro is a fireworks simulation
and show design
software, designed for
fireworks companies and semiprofessional pyrotechnicians. It offers 3D graphics
, an easy-to-use show designer
, and a powerful effects editor
. Learn more...
The Piroshow system is a pyrotechnic firing system available at Piroshow.com. The system is manufactured in Italy and is quite popular internationally. The Piroshow Show Creator is a useful software and allows planning shows in a firing table.
The Piroshow master module has a lot of features integrated:
- DMX output directly from the master module
- Audio output
- SMPTE timecode input
- Ethernet network connectivity for Firmware updates
- Connectivity using either wireless or cable connections (XLR)
- If necessary, shows can be created directly on the master module without even using a PC.
To export a show to the Piroshow system, please follow these steps:
- Create a new show or open an existing one.
- Under the “Export” tab on the right, select the Piroshow system.
- Under the “Modules” tab, create enough modules for all cues. You can move the modules around in the 3D view. Per default, cues are connected to the nearest module. However, you can also associate modules with specific firing positions.
- Click Export -> “Export for Firing System (Piroshow)” and select a filename. FWsim will generate module and pin numbers automatically and create a .csv file. If there are any problems (e.g. too few modules), FWsim will alert you.
Note that the Piroshow system requires firings on the same module to be at least 5ms apart. When exporting, FWsim will group cues together that are closer than 5ms together. These cues will get the same pin and only one firing signal will be exported for them.