Export to Liuyang Happiness
FWsim Pro is a fireworks simulation
and show design
software, designed for
fireworks companies and semiprofessional pyrotechnicians. It offers 3D graphics
, an easy-to-use show designer
, and a powerful effects editor
. Learn more...
Liyung Happiness is based in Liyung, China and offers a wide range of professional ignition systems and fireworks accessories, such as racks, mortars or Special FX devices.
Due to the enormous system selection for each area and the offer of professional accessories, the company represents an international contact for reliable ignition technology for fireworks. In addition, Liyuang Happiness offers individual special designs in all the above-mentioned areas in order to meet customer requirements in the best possible way. According to the company, the goal is always a pioneering and innovative & win-win cooperation that implies high quality, competitive prices and after-sales services.
Go directly to Liyung Happiness.
How to use FWsim with Liuyang Happiness
Please follow these steps:
- Create a new show or open an existing one.
- Select the Liuyang Happiness System for this show by navigating to the “Export” tab on the right.
- Under the “Modules” tab, create enough modules for all cues. Per default, cues are connected to the nearest module. However, you can also associate modules with specific firing positions.
- Click Export -> Liuyang Happiness and select a filename. FWsim will generate module and pin numbers automatically and create a .fir file. If there are any problems (e.g. too few modules), FWsim will alert you.
- Save the .CSV File for import into the Liuyang Happiness Software.