FWsim Pro is a fireworks simulation
and show design
software, designed for
fireworks companies and semiprofessional pyrotechnicians. It offers 3D graphics
, an easy-to-use show designer
, and a powerful effects editor
. Learn more...
FWsim Pro can export data for the Graffiti system. Module and channel assignments can be created before exporting. Please note that you need the Graffiti Pyro Control software in order to transfer the data to your system.
The export was tested with version V9, Build 196 of the Graffiti software.
Please follow these steps:
- Create a new show or open an existing one.
- Under the “Export” tab on the right, select the Graffiti system.
- Under the “Modules” tab, create enough modules for all cues. Per default, cues are connected to the nearest module. However, you can also associate modules with specific firing positions.
- Click Export -> Graffiti and select a filename. FWsim will generate module and pin numbers automatically and create a .prj file.
- You can now open this .prj file in the Graffiti Pyro Control software.