FWsim Pro is a fireworks simulation
and show design
software, designed for
fireworks companies and semiprofessional pyrotechnicians. It offers 3D graphics
, an easy-to-use show designer
, and a powerful effects editor
. Learn more...
FirePioneer ignition systems manufactured by LiuYangShi (Gexin Fireworks Firing Systems Technology Company) are the most commonly found ignition systems in China. Founded in 2004, the company leads the Chinese market and was the first manufacturer of computer-controlled ignition systems in China. As a core element, the company offers grid technology and wire control systems for both professional and hobby fireworks. Thus, the products are available for a wide range of fireworks enthusiasts.
Learn more about the products and the company and products by visiting Firepioneer.
This video demonstrates how to create a simple show and transfer it to the FirePioneer system:
How to use FWsim with FirePioneer
Please follow these steps:
- Create a new show or open an existing one.
- Select the FirePioneer System for this show by navigating to the “Export” tab on the right.
- Under the “Modules” tab, create enough modules for all cues. Per default, cues are connected to the nearest module. However, you can also associate modules with specific firing positions.
- Click Export -> FirePioneer and select a filename. FWsim will generate module and pin numbers automatically and create a .fir file. If there are any problems (e.g. too few modules), FWsim will alert you.
- Save the .CSV File for import into the FirePioneer Software.