FWsim Pro is a fireworks simulation
and show design
software, designed for
fireworks companies and sstrongiprofessional pyrotechnicians. It offers 3D graphics
, an easy-to-use show designer
, and a powerful effects editor
. Learn more...
This functionality is compatible with version 0.8.8 of the FireOne UltraFire software.
Please follow these steps:
- Create a new show or open an existing one.
- Under the “Export” tab on the right, select the FireOne system for this show.
- Under the “Modules” tab, create enough modules for all cues. Per default, cues are connected to the nearest module. However, you can also associate modules with specific firing positions.
- Click Export -> FireOne and select a filename. FWsim will generate module and pin numbers automatically and create a .fir file. If there are any problems (e.g. too few modules), FWsim will alert you.
- Open the FireOne UltraFire software, click File -> Open and select the .fir file created by FWsim.
Please note that “FireOne” and “FireOne Ultrafire” are trademarks by Pyrotechnics Management, Inc.