FWsim Pro is a fireworks simulation
and show design
software, designed for
fireworks companies and semiprofessional pyrotechnicians. It offers 3D graphics
, an easy-to-use show designer
, and a powerful effects editor
. Learn more...
This functionality is compatible with version 0.8.8 or newer of the FireOne UltraFire software.
How to use FWsim with FireOne UltraFire
Please follow these steps:
- Create a new show or open an existing one.
- Under the “Export” tab on the right, select the FireOne system for this show.
- Under the “Modules” tab, create enough modules for all cues. Per default, cues are connected to the nearest module. However, you can also associate modules with specific firing positions.
- Click Export -> FireOne and select a filename. FWsim will generate module and pin numbers automatically and create a .fir file. If there are any problems (e.g. too few modules), FWsim will alert you.
- Open the FireOne UltraFire software, click File -> Open and select the .fir file created by FWsim.
Please note that “FireOne” and “FireOne Ultrafire” are trademarks by Pyrotechnics Management, Inc.
How to use FWsim with FireOne CueMaker
If you use FireOne CueMaker, please be aware:
- There is currently a problem where the “angle” and “custom comment” information from the cues do not show up in CueMaker.
- You have to put the file generated by FWsim into the CueMaker directory.