Export to Explo ShowCreator
FWsim Pro is a fireworks simulation
and show design
software, designed for
fireworks companies and sstrongiprofessional pyrotechnicians. It offers 3D graphics
, an easy-to-use show designer
, and a powerful effects editor
. Learn more...
To export files for use with the Explo firing system, follow these steps. Please note that you need the Explo ShowCreator software to load the files and transfer them to your system.
- In the main window, select the “Modules” tab on the right.
- Add your Explo modules, and position them in 3D space. The module will automatically be connected to the closest cues. Alternatively, you can also select specific firing positions on the right - in that case, the module will only be used for the positions you selected.
- Click “Export” -> “Explo”.
- Enter a filename.
- You can now adjust two parameters for your Explo system: Minimum distance between two normal cues, and minimum distance between two cues in a stepper. These values must match the values you use in Explo ShowCreator. If some cues are too close in time, FWsim will automatically merge them and alert you.
- Your export file is now ready. An .shw and a .lst file are created. To load them in ShowCreator, just open the .lst file.