FWsim Fireworks Simulator
Create your own fireworks, add your favourite music, and make huge shows on 3D locations! With simulation technology that’s been used by real pyrotechnicians around the world.
FWsim is a Fireworks Simulation Sandbox Game, first released in 2010. Since then, it has steadily generated a fanbase; more than 10,000 fan-made videos have been uploaded to YouTube. All the scenes you see in the trailer have been designed by our players.
FWsim is more than a game: It has been designed from the beginning with realism in mind. Fireworks companies in 18 countries use our professional edition, “FWsim Pro”, to plan real displays.
- Platform: Windows
- System Requirements: 2GB of RAM, any graphics card released in the last 10 years
- Price: €24.99 / $24.99 (-50% off until January 2. If you’re a writer, contact us for a free review copy).
- Release Date: December 2010 (initial version), July 2020 (current version)
- 1,000 different firework effects already included
- Flexible effects editor: Take simple components and chain them together - just like real fireworks manufacturers do.
- HD video export with smoke simulation
- Real sounds, recorded from actual fireworks
- Realistic simulation: Fireworks Companies in 18 countries use the same simulation engine for planning & visualization
- Create gigantic shows: FWsim is optimized for performance. All the scenes you see in the trailer can be played on an average gaming PC.
Demo Version Installer (70 MB) (works on Windows, free for 4 hours, contact us to receive a free key)
Monetization Permission (relevant for YouTubers)
Founder & Developer
Phone: +43 650 6605463
Mail: [email protected]
Videos, Images, Resources
Greenlight Trailer on our YouTube channel
Note: We own the music license for unlimited online distribution. You can use this video in any online publication.
For Youtubers: YouTube Monetization confirmation. We give you permission to monetize FWsim gameplay videos both on YouTube and on your own websites.
Download all screenshots as ZIP
Download our Logo: animated or static