Publishing your fireworks videosYou might want to upload your fireworks shows to the internet.
Of course, you want people to find them. Here are some tips how to do that.
- Use YouTube. YouTube allows HD, and it has much more users than other video sharing platforms. As of December 2011, there are 800 FWsim videos on YouTube.
- Export your video in HD resolution. Go to Tools -> Preferences and set the video quality to 720p or 1080p. It will look much better. You can also activate shadows and smoke in the Preferences. Please note that smoke and shadows only show up in the videos, and not during playback.
- Use a high-quality audio track. If it's MP3, it should be at least 192kbit.
- Use Tags on YouTube. Add the "FWsim" tag to your video. This will help other FWsim users to find your video.
- Post your video on the FWsim Facebook Page.
- Post your video on the VPyro FWsim Forum. VPyro is a community of people interested in virtual pyrotechnics.
- Submit your video on the FWsim.com "Shows" page.