Data Export in FWsim ProFWsim Pro can export your shows to a wide variety of formats.
The following firing systems and data formats are supported:
|Firing Plan (HTML)||HTML firing plans can be opened and printed using your web browser.|
|Firing Data as CSV||CSV data can be opened in Excel and many other applications.|
|Cobra||Ready for use.|
|Explo||Ready for use, tested by Explo themselves.|
|FireOne||Ready for use.|
|FireStorm by EasyPyro.co.uk||Ready for use.|
|Galaxis||Ready for use, looking for more test reports - please let us know how it works for you. Note that it is not yet possible to export module and pin numbers to galaxis. Please use the Galaxis Composer software and assign them manually.|
|Graffiti||Ready for use.|
|Merlinfire||Ready for use. Tested by the manufacturer themself.|
|Piroshow||Ready for use. Tested by the manufacturer themself.|
|Pyroleda F3 & SQ3||Ready for use, looking for more experiences. Please let us know if you encounter any problems.|
|Pyrosure||Ready for use, tested by Pyrosure themselves.|
|Pyrotronix||Ready for use, tested by Pyrotronix themselves.|
|Sky Director||Ready for use, looking for more experience reports.|
Assigning Addresses to CuesFWsim Pro supports channel and box numbers. You can assign those numbers manually, or let FWsim assign them.
Assign channels automaticallyPlease note that for the Galaxis firing system, automatic channel assignment is not possible yet.
- Select the "Export" tab in the sidebar on the right, and choose the firing system you are using.
- Select the "Modules" tab in the sidebar, and add some modules.
- Click "Export" -> "Auto-Assign Channels". FWsim will create suitable module and pin assignments for your firing system.
By default, FWsim will refresh the channel assignments whenever you export your show. You can change this behaviour in the preferences.
The channel numbers are displayed right inside the timeline. If a cue is too short, you might not be able to read it. In that case, just hover with the mouse over the cue. Alternatively, you can also zoom further in using the trackbar to the right.
Assign channels manuallyClick on cues, and select the "Export" tab in the sidebar on the right. There, you can enter channels manually.
When you change the channel assignment of a cue manually, a lock will appear next to it. The lock means that these channels will not be changed when you do an automatic channel assignment. This allows you to use manual and automatic channel assignment in conjunction with each other.
Changing address settings per cueClick on a cue and select the "Data Export" tab. Here, you can change the channel assignment behavior of the cue:
- Single Fireworks always get one channel.
- Camera Moves are ignored, they never get a channel.
- By default, Music cues will not get a channel. To assign a channel, select your cue and tick the box in the "Data Export" tab.
- Steppers have three modes (see the "Fire Mode" box in the "Data Export" tab). In the "One Channel" mode, there is only a channel assigned to the first shot. In the "Multiple Channels" mode, every shot gets its own channel. In "Default" fire mode, the setting is taken from the show settings.
- The cues within Sub-Shows get channels just as if they were directly in the show.
Channel Assignment Settings Per ShowIn addition to the per-cue settings, there are also settings for the entire show. Open the "Data Export" tab. You can change:
- The firing system you want to use (see below)
- The default stepper export mode. This will be applied to all steppers and batteries with the "Default" fire mode. (see above)
CSVClick "Export" -> "CSV". You can change the data fields in the CSV file. To do so, click "Tools" -> "Preferences" and open the "FWsim Pro" tab.
CSV data can be easily imported into Excel or other spreadsheet software.